16 Important Reasons Your Child Should be Eating Fruit and Vegetable Gummies October 25 2016
Fruit and vegetable gummies are part of the Juice Plus fruit and vegetable supplements. Juice Plus+® does a survey of participants of the Children's Health Study.
96% of parents of children who have been sponsored through the Children’s Health Study report a positive result of one kind or another. Here is what we are finding:
- Eating less fast food
- Drinking fewer soft drinks
- Drinking more water
- Missing fewer days of school
- Taking fewer over-the-counter drugs
- Taking fewer prescription drugs
- More aware of their health and wellness
- Eating more fruits and vegetables
- Less doctor visits
- Improved academic performance
- Improved ability to concentrate and pay attention
- Better self-image and self-esteem
- Increased level of participation in organized extracurricular sports and athletic activities
- Increase in overall level of physical activity
- Increase in other organized extracurricular activities
- Increase in level of participation in informal personal hobbies
Juice Plus+® is a whole food based nutritional product that provides nutrition from 20 different fruits, vegetables, and grains — like apples, broccoli, kale, parsley, and beets — in a convenient and inexpensive capsule form. Taken daily, Juice Plus+® helps you bridge the gap between what you and your family should eat and what you do eat, every day. It is available in the form of fruit and vegetable gummies or capsules.
And here are some scary facts about our children today:
- 1 in 3 American children and teenagers is overweight or obese
- Obesity rates have tripled among teens since the late '70s
- 80% of children who are overweight at ages 10-15 become obese as adults
- 1 in 3 children born in the United States in the year 2000 is predicted to develop type 2 diabetes
- By age 12, an estimated 70% of children have the beginning stages of hardening of the arteries
- Today's generation of children may be the first in two centuries to actually live shorter lives than their parents
Participating is easy. This is how it works:
- You sign up as a Juice Plus+® customer
- The Children’s Health Study provides Juice Plus+® Garden Blend and Juice Plus+® Orchard Blend for FREE to your sponsored child (child, grandchild, niece, nephew, child of a friend). The child must be between the ages of 4 and 18 or full-time undergraduate college/university student for up to four years, as long as you continue to take Juice Plus+®.
- You will be asked to fill out a simple, voluntary survey periodically regarding the child’s health habits while taking Juice Plus+®.
To you and your family's health,
P.S. Join my Facebook Group where I share healthy living tips to inspire health.