Thai Veggie Quinoa Bowl June 20 2016
This Thai Veggie Quinoa Bowl recipe is a great addition to my 10 Day Shred menu. Simple and full of flavour. Typically ingredients I would have on hand so I'm sure I'll be making this quite a bit.
- 1/2 cup broccoli, finely diced
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- handful cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- For the Dressing:
- 1 lime, zest and juice (start with juice from half a lime, and add more if needed)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon gluten free tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece of ginger, minced
- In a large bowl toss cooked quinoa, broccoli, red onion, carots, cilantro, green onions and peanuts together. Mix until combined.
- In a small bowl combine dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over quinoa and mix until combined.
Thank you avocadopesto for this great recipe.